The 2011 Triangle area ride for kids is coming up in May. Last year thanks to some very generous support from a lot of friends and family I was able to raise over $5200.00 dollars for the 2010 Ride.
I am raising money again for the ride this year. It is my eight year fund raising for the Triangle Are a Ride and the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the US. I am hoping to raise at least $2000.00 dollars for this years ride. Every donation regardless of the size is very much appreciated and is extremely helpful. Please consider giving a donation again this year if you are able. The easiest way to donate is to visit my fund Raising page at http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/matthew/2011. You can also give me a check made out to PBTFUS and I will turn it in at the ride event on May 1st, 2011. Just let me know and I can give you a mailing address to send me the check if you are unable to hand it to me directly. I need all donation either online or by check on or before April 29th. The ride starts out at Jordan Lake again this year at the White Oak recreation area. If you have a motorcycle and are in the area come out and join me for the ride. Here are some links with more information on the Ride and the PBTFUS charity. All donations are tax deductible.
Thanks again.
-Matt

No comments:
Post a Comment