Monday, March 09, 2009
2009 Traingle Area Ride for Kids
It is that time of year again. As most who visit this site know, I raise money every year for the Ride for Kids and the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the US. If you are unfamiliar with the story of how and when I first got involved with this charity you can read about it on my fundraising site. To make a donation please click the "Donate" button on the right side of this page or click the following link to visit my fundraising site.
http://www.firstgiving.com/matthew2009
I am really going to need everyone's help this year if I am going to be able to maintain the level of fund raising I set last year. last year I raised $3200. My goal is stay in that neighborhood so I am once again aiming for $3000.00 In order to have a chance to reach such a high number I need all the help I can get from friends and family and from all of my past donors as well. Every little bit helps.
Thank you so much for your help and support.
-Matthew

No comments:
Post a Comment