Brother and Sister take on the world.
Congratulations, Christiana Family! Jake is beautiful! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Can't wait to meet him!
And with the first overall selection of the 2028 NFL draft, the NY Giants select: Jake Christiana, Linebacker, Appalachian State University!-Uncle Jason
congratulations matt and suzanne, that's a beautiful and big boy. Hope to see all of you soon.
We are so excited about our new great nephew....he's beautiful and looks so much like Ella. Ya'll have created a wonderful family and we wish for you many, many years for making great memories.We love you all,Aunt Ginny & Uncle Gerry
You guys did it AGAIN! Another beautiful child. I think he looks more like a Wildcat linebacker though. Congratulations, all of you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations, Christiana Family! Jake is beautiful! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Can't wait to meet him!
And with the first overall selection of the 2028 NFL draft, the NY Giants select: Jake Christiana, Linebacker, Appalachian State University!
-Uncle Jason
congratulations matt and suzanne, that's a beautiful and big boy. Hope to see all of you soon.
We are so excited about our new great nephew....he's beautiful and looks so much like Ella. Ya'll have created a wonderful family and we wish for you many, many years for making great memories.
We love you all,
Aunt Ginny & Uncle Gerry
You guys did it AGAIN! Another beautiful child. I think he looks more like a Wildcat linebacker though. Congratulations, all of you!
Post a Comment