Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Just Duckie

Now in this bright, noisy, chilly world... No longer in the warm, dark confines of her mommy's tummy, Ella's new shirt expresses her thoughts for her... "Just Duckie"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Matt and Suzanne! Welcome to the world, Ella! She is just beautiful!

KeAnne & Jim

Anonymous said...

Suzanne and Matt-
What a beautiful, beautiful baby. Congrats:) I'm so happy for you. Welcome to the world baby, Ella. I can't wait to meet her.
With love,
Sara Helms

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,

Congratulations to you and the family! What a beautiful little girl... and I just love the name.

Doug Parsons

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Ella Shae:
Welcome to the World!! I look forward to meeting you this weekend!

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

We are so excited about this precious baby girl. We're thinking of you all at this wonderful, exciting time in your lives and we can't wait to see her.

We love you all,
Ginny and Gerry

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Little sweet one. Congratulations Matt and Suzanne. She is adorable.

Love, Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

Ella you are so beautiful! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Love,
Aunt Nicole